- Are you looking for Guest posts and link insertion on this website?
You are right place.
- What is guest posting?
Guest posting is an off-page SEO strategy that consists of posting content on niche-related blogs. These posts are designed to get you links and mentions to your website from other bloggers, which improves your website’s ranking.
- Guest post is important for ranking?
Yes, Guest post is in top five factors to rank in Google.
- What information do you need from me?
I will need to know your URL and anchor text.
- What is the anchor text?
Anchor text refers to the clickable words used to link one web page to another. I recommend you choose a natural-looking keyword related to your niche, anything that I can use in a real sentence. I may tweak these phrases if they do not fit naturally in the content.
- Is this method safe?
Yes, You have nothing to worry about. This is the most popular, safest method of building links. It is entirely approved and even encouraged by Google.
- Backlinks will be dofollow, permanent, and indexable?
Yes, Backlinks will be do-follow, permanent (as the plan you buy yearly, etc), and indexable.
- Do you accept other language website links?
Yes, we accept foreign languages but content should be in English language only. However, you can use anchor text in your language only.
- Can you insert the link into the existing post?
Yes, I can insert a link on the existing post.
- Will you provide reports?
Yes, we’ll provide all reports and websites where your link is placed.
- Are you accepting all niches?
Yes, we accept all niches except porn.
- How many words article does write in Basic Package?
500 words unique article would be written by in the basic package.
- Do you provide an author account?
Yes, we provide an author account (Unlimited post) for price contact us.
- Which payment method you accept?
We accept PayPal, Payoneer, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Bitcoin for future detail contact us.
- How long takes time to publish a guest post?
We will publish the article within 1-3 working days.